MISS / MRS / MR FABB MADHYA PRADESH
Congratulation on being selected as a finalist of the show.
You need to pay fees of Rs 7500 for Madhya Pradesh show. (Please read the entire page before paying the fees)
Cash payments are accepted only on the day of audition till 3.30 PM after which, only online payments are accepted.
For Cash payment please reach out to registration counter.
Fees Payment Links
The training sessions & madhya pradesh Finale will be held at Indore.
There would be training, grooming, photoshoots and dress trials on
the following dates. 29th November, 30th November, 1st December, 6th
December & 7th December. For people traveling from Bhopal (or other
cities), you can attend 3 sessions out of the above given dates.
Timings will be as follows:
10.30 AM to 2.30 PM (Miss Category) – Can be extended till 3.30 pm
2.30 PM to 4.30 PM (Mrs Category) – Can be extended till 5.30 pm
4.30 PM to 6.30 PM (Mr Category) – Can be extended till 7.30 PM
Traveling & Stay expenses has to be borne by participants.
After party is scheduled on 9th December, 8 Pm onwards. The participation certificates will be given during the after-party.
Training Venue: Private Area inside Treasure Island Mall, Indore (will be sent via what’s app by 28th November)
The training can be extended by few hours if required, there will be photoshoots done at the pre-event so dress well 🙂 (dress codes mentioned further down)
- The finale event is on 8th Dec 2019 at Atrium, Treasure Island Mall, Indore
- Show timing for audience is 5 pm onwards on 8th Dec 2019
- Models have to report backstage by 12 pm on 8th Dec 2019
There would be three rounds in the main show on 8th Dec. 2019. After every round, few girls/boys will be shortlisted (exact number of shortlisted girls will be revealed only on the finale event date). Three winners from each category will be crowned as winners on finale and they will get direct entry for national level.
Round 1 (Introduction)
Round 2 (Walk)
Round 3 (Q&A)
- All rounds Clothing, Hair & Makeup for the main show will be provided by us.
- Getting heels for Miss & Mrs is mandatory on all training dates and the main show.
- For training and photoshoot models have to get ready by themselves.
- For miss category photoshoots one attire (per model) will be provided by us (rest have to manage themselves)
There is washroom at the venue so you can come and change at the venue. At the pre-events no friends, relatives or anyone else other than participant will be allowed inside the venue. Anyone accompanying the participant will have to wait outside the venue. No food/water is provided at the pre-event venue. You will have to carry any government ID card (photo copy & orignal) for verification at the first meet. You are expected to maintain basic hygiene on all days. Groom yourself and be well kept for the event.
Dress Codes for Training will be as follows (any one combination)
FOR MISS / MRS CATEGORY (Any color – no color restrictions):
1. Shorts (Fitted) & Crop
Top or Bralette
2. Hot Pants (Shorts) & Crop Top (Fitted) or Bralette
3. Mini Skirt & Crop Top (Fitted) or Bralette
4. Bodycon Dress (Short / Mini)
5. Jumpsuit (Short / Long – should be body fitted)
6. Full length body fitted gown (strictly body fitted, loose gowns would not be allowed) – 6th Option only for MRS (Married women)
FOR MR CATEGORY
1. Blue Denim (Any Shade of Blue) & Any color Tshirt
2. Blue Denim (Any shade of Blue) & Any color Shirt
You can get any kind of jacket / blazers for photoshoot.
By registering and paying fees you agree with all the terms & conditions associated with the event. The fees paid are non-refundable.
Fees Payment Links (Only pay if you are selected as a finalist)