MISS / MRS / MR FABB INDORE 2019
Congratulation on being selected as a finalist of the show.
You need to pay fees of Rs 7500 for Indore 2019 show. (Please read the entire page before paying the fees)
You can pay via Cash on 13th Jan (Sunday) till 6 pm only or if you wish to pay online you can pay it on the following link by 14th Jan 2019.
For Cash payment please reach out to registration counter.
Fees Payment Links
The training schedule is as follows (The training is in a private area)
There would be training, grooming, wellness sessions, photoshoots and dress trials on the following dates.
18th, 19th, 20th January – Between 11.30 Am to 7 Pm
1st Feb & 2nd Feb – Between 11.00 Am to 8 Pm
(The above mentioned timing will be divided between Miss / Mrs and Mr category. The exact timing will be communicated to you via what’s app by 16th January 2019 – however the dates remain the same, there would be no changes in the dates of training)
(You may be called on 21st/22nd January for dress trials)
Training Venue: Private Area inside Treasure Island Mall (will be sent via what’s app by 16th January 2019)
The training can be extended by few hours if required, there will be photoshoots done at the pre-event so dress well 🙂 (dress codes mentioned further down)
- The finale event is on 3rd Feb 2019 at Atrium, Treasure Island Mall, Indore
- Show timing for audience is 5 pm onwards on 3rd Feb 2019
- Models have to report backstage by 12 pm on 3rd Feb 2019
There would be three rounds in the main show on 3rd Feb 2019. After every round, few girls/boys will be shortlisted (exact number of shortlisted girls will be revealed only on the event date). Three winners from each category will be crowned as winners on finale and they will get direct entry for national level.
Round 1 (Introduction)
Round 2 (Walk)
Round 3 (Q&A)
- All round Clothing, Hair & Makeup for the main show will be provided by us.
- Getting heels for Miss & Mrs is mandatory on all training dates and the main show.
- For training and photoshoot models have to get ready by themselves.
- For miss category photoshoots few clothes will be provided by us (rest have to manage themselves)
There is changing facility at the training venue so you can come and change at the venue. At the pre-events no friends, relatives or anyone else other than participant will be allowed inside the venue. Anyone accompanying the participant will have to wait outside the venue. No food/water is provided at the pre-event venue. You will have to carry any government ID card for verification at the first meet. You are expected to maintain basic hygiene on all days. Groom yourself and be well kept for the event.
Dress Codes for Training will be as follows (any one combination)
FOR MISS / MRS CATEGORY (Any color – no color restrictions):
1. Shorts (Fitted) & Crop Top or Bralette
2. Hot Pants (Shorts) & Crop Top (Fitted) or Bralette
3. Mini Skirt & Crop Top (Fitted) or Bralette
4. Bodycon Dress (Short / Mini)
5. Jumpsuit (Short / Long – should be body fitted)
6. Full length body fitted gown (strictly body fitted, loose gowns would not be allowed) – 6th Option only for MRS (Married women)
FOR MR CATEGORY
1. Blue Denim (Any Shade of Blue) & Any color Tshirt
2. Blue Denim (Any shade of Blue) & Any color Shirt
You can get any kind of jacket / blazers for photos.
By registering and paying fees you agree with all the terms & conditions associated with the event. The fees paid are non-refundable.
Fees Payment Links (Only pay if you are selected as a finalist)