Congratulation on being selected as a finalist of the show.
You need to pay fees of Rs 7500 for Pune 2019 show. (Please read the entire page before paying the fees)
You can pay via Cash on 7th July 2019 (Sunday) till 5 pm (after which only online payments are accepted) or if you wish to pay online you can pay it on the following link by 8th July 2019.
For Cash payment please reach out to registration counter.
Fees Payment Links
The training schedule is as follows (The training is in the same area – as the audition venue)
There would be training, grooming, dental sessions, photoshoots and dress trials on the following dates.
12th July (Friday), 13th July (Saturday), 14th July (Sunday), 18th July (Thursday), 19th July (Friday), 20th July (Saturday) – 11 AM to 6 PM .
The above given timing will be divided between Miss / Mrs & Mr category. The exact timing will be communicated to you via what’s app by 10th July 2019
The training may be extended by few hours if required
In case you’re working or having exams or any other genuine reason – you can come late or skip the 12th July July session, however this needs to be informed and it has to be very genuine reason
You may be called on 15th / 16th / 17th July for dress trials at Amanora Mall
Training Venue: Wood Life Showroom, Next to Central, Amanora Mall. Same Venue where you gave auditions
The training can be extended by few hours if required, there will be photoshoots done at the pre event so dress well (dress codes mentioned further down)
- The finale event is on 21st July 2019 at Amanora Mall (Pune)
- Show timing for audience is 5 pm onwards on 21st July 2019
- Models have to report backstage by 1 pm on 21st July for Hair & makeup
There would be three rounds in the main show on 21st July 2019. After every round, few girls/boys will be shortlisted (exact number of shortlisted girls will be revealed only on the event date). Three winners from each category will be crowned as winners on finale and they will get direct entry for national level.
Round 1 (Introduction)
Round 2 (Walk)
Round 3 (Q&A)
- All rounds Clothing, Hair & Makeup for the main show will be provided by us.
- Getting heels for Miss & Mrs is mandatory on all training dates and the main show.
- For training and photoshoot models have to get ready by themselves.
- For miss category photoshoots few attire will be provided by us (rest have to manage themselves)
There is washroom at the mall so you can come and change at the venue. At the pre-events no friends, relatives or anyone else other than participant will be allowed inside the venue. Anyone accompanying the participant will have to wait outside the venue. No food or water is provided at the pre-event & training venue. You will have to carry any government ID card (photo copy & orignal) for verification at the first meet. You are expected to maintain basic hygiene on all days. Groom yourself and be well kept for the event.
Dress Codes for Training will be as follows (any one combination)
FOR MISS / MRS CATEGORY (Any color – no color restrictions):
1. Shorts (Fitted) & Crop Top or Bralette
2. Hot Pants (Shorts) & Crop Top (Fitted) or Bralette
3. Mini Skirt & Crop Top (Fitted) or Bralette
4. Shorts & Sheer Top with Bra
5. Bodycon Dress (Short / Mini)
6. Jumpsuit (Short / Long – should be body fitted)
7. Full length body fitted gown (strictly body fitted, loose gowns would not be allowed) – 6th Option only for MRS (Married women)
FOR MR CATEGORY
1. Blue Denim (Any Shade of Blue) & Any color Tshirt
2. Blue Denim (Any shade of Blue) & Any color Shirt
You can get any kind of jacket / blazers for photos.
By registering and paying fees you agree with all the terms & conditions associated with the event. The fees paid are non-refundable.
Fees Payment Links (Only pay if you are selected as a finalist)